Sunday, April 3, 2011

new chapter cliche

Today i signed a lease to room with three of my newer friends. Whats special about this is that I don't think I will have anything at all to hide from them. They know of my weird "personal preferences," my tendency to be depressed, and a little bit about my family problems back home. I think I will feel "at home" with them, as much as I can with anyone.. maybe even comfortable in my own skin for the first time in a long time.

They are also oddballs in their own way, each of them different. But I think from what we understand of each other we accept each other despite our quirks, and its possible that its the first time any of us has been in a living situation with people who knew us for who we were (at least in breadth, if not depth).

One young son is also coming with us. To keep us out of trouble. :)

I am optimistic about this. I think they are too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment