So, right now, the first (to my knowledge) planned get together at our new place is underway. We've had visitors and stuff, but this is the first time were going to have visitors, plus dinner, plus some planned social activity (games, card games), plus all us roomies.
It'll be cool and fun, but I hope there are not too many of these. theres only so much loud fun I can handle at such proximity to where I live (as in in my bedroom). Its a couple weeks before finals though, and I don't have any other pending deadlines this month, so it's all good.
for tonight though, its enough for me to be vicariously satisified through my roomie that at least shes got a guy to do stuffs with. As long as its not too much gatherings and social times at our place. ;p Or if it is, that its not too loud so that i can be more efficiently antisocial when i need to be. ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment